Daisy Ductless Portable, Plug ‘n Play Technology Permitting Exemption Explained danger of buying viagra online illegal possess viagra without buy cials and pay with paypal easybib apa format essay regarding pollution athletes using steroids essay north korea thesis https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=essay-writing-ebook-download write a scientific paper source url ap spanish essay quinceanera see url http://v-nep.org/classroom/a-good-essay-outline/04/ how to write experimental thesis viagra switch plates https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/terbinafine-tablets-for-sale/63/ seo copywriting services https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/cuanto-cuesta-levitra-10-mg/10/ side effects from taking synthroid buy cialis overnight dream children essay what is a good family essay information about viagra in urdu work courses does prednisone cancel out birth control how to write thesis proposalВ go here banking essay https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/critical-thinking-online-games/30/ sample papers in apa dubliners essay paralysis chinese conterfit viagra pills
- The Florida Radon Standards of July, 1994 are out of date and do not reflect improvements in knowledge or technology since that date.
- The law required and EXPECTED THAT that the Florida Radon Standards be reviewed and updated every two years. It has never occurred in THE 26 years SINCE 1994 despite remarkable improvements in technology.
- .Florida has no provision to train, test or license official inspectors to inspect radon mitigation systems for compliance with the ancient Florida Radon Standards.
- However, a few counties do require permits for radon mitigation even though they do not have qualified official inspectors and do not actually inspect the installations for compliance with the out-of-date Standards of July, 1994. If you ask them, they will admit it.
- RESULT: Unfortunately, Laypersons reasonably believe that the issuance of a permit and approval provide assurance that a radon mitigation system will meet current Best Practices. Further such layperson will be relying upon an inspection by an unlicensed inspector. .
- RESULT: Any person who relies upon the issuance of an official permit and inspection is taking an unexpected and mortal risk of lung cancer.
- It has been reported that medical treatment cost of a lung cancer is approximately $500,000.00, but never-the-less lung cancer is usually fatal because it is rarely discovered before it reaches Stage !V.
The Portable Plug ‘n Play Daisy Ductless was carefully engineered to be exempt from the illusion of “radon mitigation permitting” under the Florida Building Code.
Since the Plug ‘n Play Daisy was designed to operate on a 12 volt dc plug-in power supply, it does not require an electrical permit which is required for 120 vac electrical rewiring work
All official permitting. departments to which application have been made have reported that the Daisy is exempt from permitting. Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Sarasota, Fort Lauderdale, Cape Coral, Sarasota County, Manatee County, Collier County, and most recently, June, 2020, the City of North Port, FL.
- Exemption from permitting allows immediate installation, saves time and saves the customer the permitting fee and saves the delay and inconvenience / delays of a final inspection.
- However, no permitting department will put an exempt statement in writing
- If you insist upon a permit, you will pay an extra fee of $327.00 for permit application preparation and the actual permitting fee charged by the permitting department.. You may expect that the installation will be delayed for as much as 30 days, and a re-inspection will delay issuance of the final report. It appears that there is a current trend for official inspectors to conduct inspections by telephone instead of actual on-site inspection.
- If permitted, the radon mitigation system will be inspected by a building official without official training, testing or licensing allowing them to perform radon mitigation system inspections or to issue an approval of the installation. But they will do it anyway.
- It is believed that for any person to inspect and to approve an installation for which he is untrained, untested and unlicensed is a criminal act. Not unlike the prohibition of an unlicensed person to inspect and to approve a fire safety installation.
- In the 67 Florida Counties, it is believed that not a single official inspector is officially qualified or licensed to inspect and to approve any radon mitigation system.
- For a homebuyer to rely upon issuance of a permit and approval of a radon mitigation system installation by an untrained, untested and unlicensed official is not only risky but it is believed to break the law.