Lotus Ducted Fresh Air System: Removes 99.97% of all particles (including Coccidioidomycosis) before they can enter your home, office or school classroom
Keep Coccidioidomycosis spores (cocci) out of your home, your office, your classroom breathing zones and out of your body.
Airborne Valley Fever mold spores? Dense wildfire smoke? PM2.5? With a properly installed and functioning Lotus SuperClean Fresh Air System, your indoor exposure to Coccidioidomycosis may be reduced by 99.97%. When smoke is dense outdoors but you cannot smell smoke indoors, you will be confident that Coccidioidomycosis is denied entry too.
ALSO, Breathing zone pressurization will prevent toxic articles from entering the breathing zone through cracks in your building and from around leaky doors and windows. Breathing zone air pressure will push back through cracks to block outdoor toxic particles from entering
You can breathe the cleanest air available almost anywhere
The Lotus is designed and manufactured to provide remarkable and powerful features that are unmatched by any other fresh air/ventilation product. It is a quick, easy installation.
- The most powerful fresh air cleaning/filtration system generally available
- A properly installed Lotus will pressurize your breathing zone to block and reverse the entry of smoke through cracks and air leaks in the outside of your building
- Removes 99.97% of the following for optimum occupant health:
- Electronically and manually adjustable air delivery rate control for
- carbon dioxide
- indoor relative humidity
- indoor temperature
- volatile organic compounds VOCs
- Manually or automatically adjustable 0-160 cubic feet per minute, precisely enough for a 3500 or a 1000 square foot home
- Mounts on exterior wall. does not steal any indoor space.except for flexible insulated duct, 5″. May be installed ductless.
- Quick, simple installation, at surprisingly reasonable cost
Attractive ABS cover mounts on outside of building to provide weather protection
HEPA filter removes 99.97% of all particle contaminants including smoke
Honeywell HEPA filter element has extended service life >24 months
Variable speed, electronically commutated low voltage motor may be manually or automatically, electronically controlled by IAQ indoor air quality controller Provides a precise, constant stream of nearly hospital operating room quality air to meet the needs of even the most sensitive occupants without ever over-ventilating.
Lotus Honeywell HEPA filter and cover to be mounted vertically on an exterior wall.
One wingnut secures the durable ABS cover in place to allow swift service when appropriate.