Fresh Air Magic's Mission
- To provide a source of accurate and correct information for decision-makers faced with competing / conflicting indoor air quality solution distractions.
- To provide a source of devices specifically designed and manufactured to install and to deliver powerful and effective indoor air quality improvements with no / minimal unintended adverse consequences.
- To improve and to maintain good health, cognitive function, safety and comfort of high rise, low rise and single family dwelling occupants, owners and tenants.
- To prevent mold damage and risk of personal injury resulting from “dumb” mechanical ventilation in hot, humid climates.
- Access to the experience, knowledge and skills of Wayne Dean, a pioneer in radon mitigation and indoor air quality problem-solving since 1986
- Access to all products, technology and tools developed by Wayne Dean and currently available worldwide including the following:
- Blue Boar air cooled, dust capturing, no restoration, port boring rig for Daisy installation without any restoration necessary. (from indoors, any floor)
- Cyklonic particle separator to keep Blue Boar process air filters clean for extended periods.
- Daisy Ductless variable performance ventilator
- Red Zephyr ducted, variable performance ventilator
- Lotus ventilator
- REX radon extraction system
- Ventilation Humidity Controller
- Occupancy Sensor and Delay Timer including timed flush function
- Wireless manual ventilation rate controller
- Demand control ventilation by CO2
- Demand control proportional ventilation by indoor relative humidity
- Energy Miser 24vac HVAC air circulation retrofit
- PeeWee through-wall air transfer system
- Digital air delivery rate indicators
- Filtration Retrofit kit for existing ventilation systems without MERV 14-15 filtration (serviceable from indoors)
- Type I HEPA long life ventilation air cleaning / filtration assemblies
- Type II Aluminum box, long life MERV 14-15 filter assemblies
- Type III MERV 14-15 long life air cleaning / filtration assemblies
- Air intake fire protection kits incorporating UL listed components
- Ventilation systems that may be installed in many jurisdictions without application for or issuance of building permits.
- US Patent for a radon mitigation system