Carnation Ductless for ACLF Units, Smaller Dwellings, Lower Radon Levels
Images and description of Carnation Ductless Kit will be coming very soon.
Initial contractor reaction to the Carnation is highly favorable.
Shortly, Carnation through-the-wall ductless modules will be available only to qualified SmartVentilation Team members / contractors for installation.
A Carnation filtered fresh air kit will include the following:
- A manually adjustable-speed Carnation air delivery module 9.25″ long. The Carnation fits entirely within a 4″ diameter precision-bored port through an exterior wall, flush with drywall and the exterior
- An integral, adjustable air delivery grille
- A SmartVentilation Type II high capacity 50-400 cfm pleated air filter
- A Type II aluminum filter box
- A 12 vdc custom switching power supply
- A jeweler’s screwdriver-adjustable speed controller to precisely adjust air delivery rate 5-60 cfm.
- All necessary gaskets and fasteners for a quick and easy, trouble-free installation.
- Carnations are installed only from out of doors
- Filter service is performed only from out of doors
- 4″ precision ports through solid and reinforced concrete walls as well as concrete blocks are easily and quickly accomplished with the Blue Boar Jr. vacuum-attached core-drilling rig available February 1, 2019. Special gasketing allows this rig to be vacuum-attaches within ten seconds to even rough stucco exterior wall surfaces so long as they are painted. Leaves only marks washable with soap and water. Powerful vacuum pump available shortly
- CO2 controller for off-on operation below a CO2 setpoint.
- Electronic temperature / humidity controller will temporarily suspend Carnation operation if indoor temperature or humidity move beyond humidity and temperature setpoints either up or down.